1977 Ford F250. It's got a 351 M, T19 4 Speed Manual. Motor was rebuilt within the last 5 years by previous owner. Was used solely as a snow plow truck since purchased by them in the late 90's. Has snow plow mount. fired it up and it sounds fine, however Carb is leaking a little fuel and the clutch is completely shot.. Only been used on the families property since 08' so probably not many miles if any on the rebuilt motor.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door