Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
This 57 T-Bird, being the last year of the first generation "baby birds", is outstanding, featuring new front and rear ends as well as a more powerful V-8 than the earlier models. In fact, this 312 cubic inch power house delivers 245 H.P.! Just over 20,000 of these were produced in 1957, and it still remains as a "LOADED" sports 2 door convertible.
One of the coolest options is the Dial-O-Matic 4 way power seat, which by the way is a bench. You'll enjoy the ease of the floor shift for the Ford-o-matic automatic transmission, and all the memories will come back when you turn on and turn up the Town & Country AM Radio. Now you'll be cruising, with the top down, and everyone will turn their heads as you go by. It is that nice!
With this Classic, is a full photo record of the frame off restoration, and being a rust free California car, you can simply drive it, show it at car shows or the neighborhood gatherings, and as its past owner saw, it will win awards.
Second owner had it from 1987 till present, and additional features include the Chrome Engine Dress-up Kit, Telescoping Steering Wheel, Power Steering, Bumpers Freshly re-chromed, and more.
Crown is excited to have this extraordinary piece of American Classic Car history in the showroom, and now it can be yours. Call for your appointment today at 1-520-900-7586 or simply stop in. We look forward to working for you.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door