AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1968 Cadillac DeVille (Fort Lauderdale, FL) $29,900 obo You are looking at a very clean 68 which reads low miles. With $10k spent on the new baby blue paint scheme it is a perfect fit with the new beige top. the exterior color scheme then slides in seamlessly to a matching tan leather interior with the highly desired bucket seat option. Powered by the number's matching 472cu v8 and automatic transmission, the car runs great and it shows absolutely no sign of slowing down. This rust-free DeVille has just been completely gone through and it is equipped with P/l, P/w, P/s, P/b, P/t, a Retro Am/Fm, A/c, Heat, Front disc brakes, and a 5 core radiator which will ensure that it will run cool on even the hottest of days. This Cadillac's chrome will make you feel as if you're looking in a mirror and you could eat out of the engine bay. This is a fully functional 68 that is very reliable, it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life. records and receipts are available upon the request. The owner is willing to consider reasonable offers, so please feel free to inquire. Please call our friend Paul at 954-801-1299
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door