Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
1941 Chevy Special Deluxe Coupe
The 1941 Chevrolet Master DeLuxe and Special DeLuxe were a sensation from the day of their introduction, for a number of good reasons.
First, the 1941 Chevrolet Master DeLuxe and Special DeLuxe lineup was fabulously good looking, substantially bigger and more impressive than before. For the third time in as many years it was fully restyled by Harley Earl's Art and Colour Section, and more than ever it resembled the costlier Buick. Powered by a 216 cid inline 6- cylinder engine and manual 3 speed transmission, the Chevy produced 85 horsepower with a top speed of 80 mph.
Offered here is a 1941 Chevy Special Deluxe 5 Passenger Coupe. This highly optioned coupe is a 2-family owned car from new. Options include rare rear window wiper, radio, heater, windshield washer, and oil filter. Painted black with tan cloth interior, wide white wall tires, this Chevy represents itself as an easy restoration candidate to original form or as the basis of a rare street rod platform.
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 100 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. A 450 barn find collection is currently on display.
This vehicle is in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1966 Ford Mustang Convertible
1974 Mercedes-Benz 450SL
2006 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
1976 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
1956 John Deere 420 W Tractor
1956 Ford Victoria Hardtop
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door