This is a 1968 Dodge Charger RT. 440 big block V8 engine, 4 barrel carburetor, power steering, power drum brakes, dual exhaust and an 8 3/4 rear end.
Interior is equipped with bucket seats, center console, tic toc tac and seat belts front and rear, 440 big block V8 engine, 4 barrel carburetor, power steering, power drum brakes, dual exhaust and an 8 3/4 rear end.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door