Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Orange , CA
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1977 Mercedes Benz 450SL is a 2 owner, original paint, original interior California car and is in beautiful condition inside and out. 4.5 liter V8 original motor with automatic transmission for smooth cruising, two tops for whatever moves you, Nardi steering wheel, power steering, power brakes, air conditioning and heat, and is finished off with classic chrome rims.
This car has obviously been purposely pampered all her life and is fully documented and has her maintenance records from current owner. Offered at $22,500 OBO, this one will last about a hot Southern California minute. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1929 Ford Sedan All Steel 1000 Break In Miles WOW
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
1932 Ford Roadster Full Fender Street Rod SUPER
1937 Ford Slantback All Steel Show Stopper
1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette One Of Two LS1
2019 Corvette Z06 3LZ Fully Loaded 3000 Miles
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door