Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1961 Ford Starliner, 5 year build by American Speed Company, was a multi award winner at the 2017 Detroit Autorama. Show quality PPG Tri Coat Dark Candy Red is complimented by a hand crafted natural grain chestnut leather interior by American Speed. She sits on a Roadster Shop hand crafted chassis giving her just one more edge over the competition. Under the hood is pure power with a 598 Boss Ford built by Jon Kaase Racing producing 815 HP, backed by a T56 Magnum. Ford 9 inch with Strange axles and 3.90 gears, Corvette Z06 front suspension with 4 link rear, power rack and pinion, Wilwood 4-wheel brakes, hand built fuel cell, finished off with schott racing rims. Custom natural grain leather interior with hand tooled trim inside and out for that all around perfect fit and finish. Classic Instruments gauges, power windows, ice cold air conditioning, and all new glass puts her in the winners circle every time. Call for pricing. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1996 Chevrolet Grand Sport Fully Loaded Documented
1955 Ford T Bird 292 V8 Restored Beautiful Bird
1934 Chevy Cabriolet Street Rod Pristine Detail
1940 Ford Deluxe All Steel 327 Small Block
Orange , CA
1956 Continental Mark II Rare Fully Restored
1968 Chevy Corvette Numbers Matching 427 Tri Power
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door