790 Alabama Ave
Check out this beautiful 1955 Ford Sunliner Convertible. This is an original car that runs good. It has the 272 engine according to vin number and has the Ford O Matic automatic transmission that shifts out good. It has good sounding dual exhaust. This is a solid car but the car has been painted about 30 years and the paint is showing it age, especially the red. It is a 20 footer as it sits. All the chrome is in very good condition ad looks great. The power top works like it should. There are a couple little rips in the top as you can see in the pictures. It has a red boot cover for when the top is down. The red and white interior looks great. The seats, carpet, headliner and door panels look great. The red on the dash looks goo but the white color on the dash is cracking. The speedometer and gas gauge work as do all the lights. The trunk is solid and looks good and has a spare tire. The tires are Radial tires which give you a much better ride. This car has been converted over to 12 volt system. The floor pans are solid with no rust issues. This car starts up easy and runs smooth. These are beautiful cars. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics of this car on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2000 Chevy Silverado Regular Cab 2WD Nice Truck
1966 Cadillac DeVille Convertible Super Nice A/C
1932 Ford Hi Boy Roadster New Interior & Top NICE
1935 Ford ALL STEEL Sedan Runs Great Flathead V8
1982 Jeep CJ7 Limited Edition VERY RARE LOOK
2004 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Dale Earnhardt Edition
Bremen , GA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door