American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1957 OLDSMOBILE GOLDEN ROCKET 88 2 DOOR HARDTOP COUPE This 1957 Oldsmobile is the rare Golden Rocket 88 2 door hardtop coupe, powered by the iconic 371ci V-8 engine with J2 tri power carburetor option. The odometer displays less than 73,000 miles and is believed to be original to the vehicle. Additional features include power steering, power brakes, power antenna, automatic Jetaway hydra-matic transmission and fender skirts. The exterior is very nicely finished in glistening chrome and brightwork, and a quality repaint in original code gray and white (1989). The expansive red and gray interior is like new. It runs and drives excellent. All mechanicals have been gone through. The engine and transmission were rebuilt in 2018 at 71,500 miles. Additional mechanical work performed in 2018 include: New wheel cylinders New brake shoes New brake hoses Brake booster rebuilt Radiator rebuilt Oil change and service Rebuilt carburetor New electronic fuel pump New spark plug wires New spark plugs Complete tune up New Coker wide white wall radial tires WE ARE OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door