Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1976 Aston Martin V8 Series III This 1976 Aston Martin V8 Series III is an excellent original example and a very presentable driver. Finished in striking Fiesta Red with tan leather interior. Automatic transmission with air conditioning. Offered with its instruction book, parts manual, and workshop manual, this hand-built Aston Martin is a very honest car with a straight body and solid undercarriage. A very attractive car overall with good paint, chrome, and interior. Strong running V8 with Weber Carburetors. The car runs and drives well but would likely benefit from servicing at this time. A fantastic value in the classic Aston Martin market and an increasingly collectible model. This highly sought-after AM V8 is not to be missed by any marque enthusiast. Price: $97,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door