1979 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray race car , has strong 383 stroker w/ summit racing trans , solid racing rearend , NOS. system w/ 1100 demon carb. Line brake , half. Roll cage w/5- point harness. New strip & street slicks , coil over rear shocks , all suspension tie rods , ball joints etc are new All lights work for cruising, car is built professionally , money was not an issue when building the car. Also has a 4,500 stall w/ 3-speed trans. Very quick response at a stand still. 10-sec.on 1/4 mile w/o shot of NOS. at 130 mph.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door