1932 Chevrolet Confederate Coach 2 Door Barn Find complete rust free car that runs and is drivable This is an amazing rust free car with no damage to any wood. I was going to street rod this car but ran out of steam. The point it is at it can easily be restored, the car is complete and running. have several freshly chromed parts Radiator shell, headlights brackets, rear bumpers, tail lights, door handles, a luggage trunk with a new bracket, and an aluminum radiator.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door