GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The second generation Chevrolet Camaro was introduced in 1970 and was longer, lower, and wider that the earlier car and was described as much more of a driver's car as well. The car featured an all new frame and suspension and was a much better handling car than before.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this one of kind 1981 Camaro Berlinetta Convertible for your consideration. This custom convertible is truly one of a kind and presents exceptionally well. The custom work was done professionally by American Sun Roof in Livonia, MI. It is powered by a 3.8L v6 crate motor with roughly 10,000 miles on it paired with a rebuilt automatic transmission. The car runs and handles very well. Other highlights include power brakes, power steering 15 inch polished aluminum wheels with Goodyear 225/60 tires.
The body is finished in Crystle Cralet Red (code 505Q) shows very well and is straight and smooth. The red leather interior is new and fresh and stands tall. The car comes with various receipts and the owners manual. This is an awesome cruiser and is sure to please.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door