Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This gorgeous all steel Phaeton is as reliable and easy to drive as it is to look at! The 1936 Ford has been professionally updated with a strong Chevrolet 350 CID engine, 3 speed automatic transmission, power steering, power disc brakes, 10 bolt Chevrolet rear end, tilt steering column, Lokar shifter, VDO gauges, saddle upholstery, new side curtains, and lift off convertible Carson top!
Consigned by a motivated seller.
Recent work includes a new master brake cylinder and new brake lines. This car drives as great as it looks, be sure to watch the video test drive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUt99ZKS3M0
This 1936 Ford Phaeton is exempt from California smog certification, comes with a clean California title. and registration is paid to January 2022.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door