AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1966 Ford Mustang GT coupe (Manassas, Va) $34,900 obo This GT is in fantastic condition with less than 1k miles on the build and it looks as sharp as can be in an all new two tone paint combination of Viper silver over Viper blue which flows very smoothly inside to the black vinyl interior. Powered by a 347cu. v8 and a World class T5 manual transmission with Gforce gears to handle the motor, this drive-train is currently producing 485hp/479ft lbs. The rear end is a Ford 9' narrowed from a Bronco with strange gears and Moser axles. This mustang is coming with Hurst wheels wrapped in new tires. The battery has been relocated to the trunk to help with weight distribution. Performance modifications include an upgraded intake, heads, ceramic coated headers, Magniflow exhaust, and a serpentine belt system. Cooled by a Griffin 3 core aluminum radiator and an electric fan, you can rest assured knowing that you will run cool on even the hottest of days. While the 4 wheel power disk brakes ensure that you can pretty much stop on a dime, the rack and pinion steering will give you a smooth and relaxing drive. The headliner and carpeting is brand new as is the chrome. This vehicle has been thoroughly gone through, and garage kept since. All records and receipts are available upon request. Give our friend Brian a call at 540-850-4216 or 571-221-8141
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door