Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This 1969 Mercedes Benz 280SL was sold new in Germany and imported early in its life to the US, and remained with its first owner until it was acquired by its current owner/collector in 2016. The car has just undergone a comprehensive four year restoration including new Labradorite Green Metallic paint, new Tobacco Brown leather upholstery, fresh service of its 2.8-liter inline-six and four-speed manual transmission, installation of a modern air conditioning system, and much more all documented by receipts. The service records with the car stated that the engine was completely rebuilt in 2013 and now less than 2500 miles have been put on it since then. The vehicle comes with a color-matched hardtop, a data card, tools, factory literature, owners manuals, service records from inception and a clean California title.
Steel wheels wear polished and color-matched hub caps with new tires with 2017 date codes. All Brake and suspension components were either rebuilt or replaced with new components during the restoration.
Over $70,000 was spent on the restoration. All receipts are available for inspection upon request.
This car drives great and will stop traffic! This 1969 Mercedes Benz 280 SL is exempt from California smog certification and comes with a clean title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door