East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#027 1957 Chevrolet Belair
Older Restoration, National First Prize Winner in 1994, Antique Automobile of America. Original car. Been garaged.
Painted Matador Red that is beautiful, slick and straight. White top, body side moldings, Rock moldings. Dual outside mirror, door handles, front and rear bumpers. Continental kit, all emblems, grill, grill bar and lights. Headlights and trim, taillights, front rubber bumper bullets. Fender skirt trim, door locks, glass and window trim side and front, antenna, hood, ornaments, hood trim, hub caps all new. Gold emblems, Goodrich white wall tires. A real beauty. Stunning!
The interior is original style; Red vinyl / Silver pattern vinyl. Seats and door panels and backseat panels, Red padded vinyl dash, power top, roll up windows, clock, aftermarket Chevy logo AM/FM/Cassette, Kleenex holder is chrome. Dash face, arm Red and bases. Door handles, window cranks, kick panel, Sunvisor’s, black carpet, rubber and carpet is Red with Black Chevy Logo floor mats, Automatic on column. All top bows and mechanicals have Gloss Black paint. Sill plates, trunk mat, spare tire in trunk and in the Continental kit all new. Jack. Like new inside and Beautiful.
Powered by a 283 engine with Automatic 2 speed transmission, 4-barrel carb, Chevrolet Logo valve covers, generator, power steering, power brakes, stock exhaust manifolds. All GM hoses, correct clamps. All black painted High Gloss. Runs good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door