Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1984 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am T-Top Coupe. This awesome Trans Am is finished in striking Dark Blue metallic paint accented by a clean original Gray interior. It is powered by the orignal 305CI, 5.0L V8 engine with correct Quadrajet 4BBL carburetor mated to a 4 speed 700R4 automatic transmission with overdrive. Best of all the odometer is showing 97,000 original miles documented by the title. This Firebird is very well equipped and features T-Top removable roof panels, pop up headlights, power steering, power disc brakes, power drivers sear, power windows, power door locks, factory air conditioning, AM FM Cassette stereo, Rare RPO W62 factory ground effects kit and correct original Aero-Tech 16in convex style alloy wheels wrapped in Primewell radial raised white letter tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door