3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1972 Chevrolet Cheyenne Presenting a collectible grade 1972 Chevrolet Cheyenne 10 short box pick up. Full restoration body off that's been done to an extremely high level. Cosmetically it's as close to perfect as you'll find both inside and out. Solid rust free body, frame, floor pans etc. All kinds of equipment including factory air-conditioning, power steering, power brakes, camper window, Houndstooth interior and much more. But the best part is how it performs. It's powered by a General Motors turbo jet 454 V8 delivering 365 hp and it absolutely screams. 100 miles ago it was treated to a major engine overhaul consisting of new cam rod bearings, main bearings, valve job and more (see a picture of the repair order showing all that was done). The truck is a turnkey condition, everything is in working order, full instrumentation, tach, gauges, etc. Sitting on a brand new set of tires Won't find one nicer, that's a fact.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door