Collectible Motor Car of Atlanta
1750 Enterprise Way, Suite 109
Collectible Motor Car of Atlanta is pleased to offer this 1950 Buick Super, also referred to as the "Super Eight" or the "Buick Eight". The 1950 Super series offered an all-new bumper guard grille and more rounded styling than previous models. The Super was a junior luxury brand to Cadillac, and one of the features that made it very recognizable was it featured three chrome VentiPorts on each front fender (or hood) to denote its smaller displacement straight-eight engine. The idea for VentiPorts was to put the driver at the controls of an imaginary fighter airplane. This Super Eight is finished in Yellow with a Black top over very tidy Black vinyl interior. This 1950 Super is powered by the new at-the-time higher displacement 263 cu in (4.3L) straight 8 engine backed by a very smooth and rare 3-Speed column shift manual transmission. This Buick has lived its life in the mild climate of South America but has now made its way back to the States. The car has no known issues and drives beautifully. This will make a very nice addition for any Buick collector and is ready to drive and enjoy. Inquire today.
1750 Enterprise Way Suite 109 Marietta GA 30067
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Saturday - 9-5
Sunday - Closed
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door