1966 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible in Autumn Bronze with a white Convertible top and black interior. 330 V-8, auto trans. Power steering, brakes, trunk lid latch. Odometer showing 43k miles. An under dash A/C unit was installed when the car was new. This vehicle has a one family ownership history and full documentation including orig sales order, bill of sale, window sticker, owners manual and more items orig to the car. A unique and beautiful car that has been enjoyed and cared for by one family, it is offered for the first time on its 50th Anniversary.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door