Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1950 MG TD This 1950 MG TD is an excellent driver wearing an older restoration. British racing green with black interior. Runs and drives well. The car is solid with nice paint and chrome. The interior is also clean but the seats were redone in vinyl. It comes complete with soft top, boot cover, and side windows. A very fun classic roadster just in time for summer and offered at a bargain price. This iconic British roadster is not to be missed. Price: $17,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door