American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1955 CHEVROLET BEL AIR This eye catching 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air hardtop with stunning candy apple red exterior is complimented with glistening chrome and sits at the perfect Tri-Five stance. Under the hood is impeccably detailed and showcases a recently upgraded 502 ci big block Chevrolet roller motor with only 77 test mile that is topped with a GM Performance manifold with Holley Double Pumper carburetor, GM aluminum water pump and all new hoses. The transmission is a Richmond/Borg Warner 5 speed close ratio manual. A Ford 9 rear with Eaton Posi unit with 3.55 gears transfer the power to the ground. New Flowmaster exhaust system provides the hefty sounds. Stopping is assured with GM disc brakes with slotted and drilled rotors all around. Power rack & pinion steering makes it easy to drive. New American Racing wheels are fitted with new tires, 18 x 8 front with 20 x 10.5 rear. Interior is new including headliner and features VDO gauges to monitor the Heartbeat while a classic style radio with trunk mounted amp provides the sounds. The new Ultima battery is trunk mounted also. No AC or heat. The build includes all documentation and receipts. This 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air hardtop would be a quality addition to any garage. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door