Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible
If you love the style of Chevy's first, and very successful, foray into the Pony Car market you can't help but love this Camaro convertible. Here is one fine Arizona example of that model in a timeless color with nice options, the least of which is not the power steering and brakes, and very solid. With a great look and road manners that will keep you smiling for years to come this fine Camaro convertible is a great buy on today's collector car market.
Fresh 327 Turbo Fire V8 with Edelbrock Carb, aluminum intake and Corvette Valve Covers
Power Glide transmission
Pedal Ease Power Brakes
Master Guide Power Steering
Factory correct AM radio in the dash
Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust with Great Note and turn down Tips
Finished in Bolero Red
Immaculate Tuxedo Black Bucket Seats with front and rear Seat Belts
Correct 3 Spoke Steering Wheel
Excellent Chrome and Stainless trim throughout this solid Arizona car
Manual Black vinyl top with excellent plastic rear window
In dash factory tach with 5k redline
Full Length Center Console with factory gauges below the dash
Rock Solid Trunk with a new Mat
Excellent set of P245/45R17 RWL BF Goodrich Radials
Like New 17 inch Rally Wheels with Trim rings and Center Caps
Nicely Detailed Engine and Trunk
Very nice driving and riding car Top to Bottom and Front to Back with a full stock appearance
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door