200 E Cypress St
Gene Winfield Built 1951 Mercury Own an all steel 1951 Mercury lead sled built and painted in 2003 by legendary, custom car builder Gene Winfield. Shaved, decked, nosed, filled, rounded, chopped and channeled. Own a piece of custom car history - the Got it Merc. All body modifications and handmade parts are by Gene Winfield. 4 inch hammer welded chopped roof 4 channeled body on a 78 olds chassis 1 inch flare- entire bottom body line Winfield faded house of Kolors: blue fade to white pearl Frenched headlights Flush mounted handmade LED taillights Customized mouth, splash pan and nose area hold a handmade custom grill Bumpers have had the caps flipped and narrowed Modified 63 dart trim 12 volts Power steering Power brakes Air conditioning AM/FM Secret Sound radio Engine- 403 Oldsmobile rocket: bored, balanced and cammed Build by race legend Joe Reath Turbo 400 transmission 78 Oldsmobile frame and suspension, no air bags, factory ride Grey leather interior with blue inlayed pinstripings. much more.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door