Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1984 Dodge Ramcharger 4X4. Stunning original great color combination Jet Black/Coin Silver, always garaged, maintained and pampered. No rust ever top or bottom. Paint and all trim , stainless and chrome bumpers all like new. Only 105K miles, so only 3001 average miles per year and not a mid central truck. Owned by adult couple for 3 decades! She's a prospector and even SE edition, so more exterior trim, upgraded interior trim, excellent woodgrain, top of the line excellent cloth interior. All great condition, no tears in seats, no cracks in steering wheel, dash or armrests. Top of the line stock steering wheel. Back seat armrest. Like new headliner and carpet. Very attractive maroon/red inside colors, so very pretty 3-tone colors, silver, black, maroon. Prettiest we've seen. Stock peppy 5.2L and quiet and pulls nicely. 3-speed automatic, PS, power disc brakes for better safety. New rims, like new matching radials, 4X4 works nicely and indicators all work, desirable tilt wheel, power windows, excellent tinted glass, cold factory air, motor clean as new. Running boards for easy in and out. Factory buckets with armrest for comfort and handy factory console, stock AM/FM. All manuals and records. Recent exhaust. "Only original once" and as nice as they get. Take delivery off our fast and cheap delivery truck and enjoy now. $17,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427. ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door