Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1969 Oldsmobile 442
Engine rebuilt by Dick Miller Racing ( $15K ) He is the premier Oldsmobile engine builder in the United States www.dickmillerracing.com 592 HP on pump gas
12 Bolt Rear 3:91
Nut & Bolt Restoration
Ricks Hot Rod Stainless Fuel Tank ( stock location used with no modification to vehicle) & Upgraded Fuel System ( $3400.00 upgrade )
Rare N34 3 Spoke Steering Wheel
Rare Optional Hurst Short Dual Gate Shifter & Console
Upgraded Bolt on 4-Link Suspension System ( $1200.00 upgrade )( stock w-30 control arms will be included with the car
QA1 Adjustable suspension ( $775 upgrade) drives way better
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door