200 E Cypress St
This car is a 2 owner and always in CA. This is a rare 1986 1/2 928. it is in immaculate condition. very low 81k. miles 1 of 307 manual trans in 1986. mid year cars have big brakes and S4 suspension. 1986 928's are also lighter cars. new tires, new intake gaskets, new vacuum lines. this Porsche runs and drives great.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door