Classical Gas Enterprises
Call To Schedule An Appointment
1954 Chevrolet Handyman Wagon
Here is your chance to drive something unique. A true time capsule with only 78284 original miles. One look at this 1954 Chevrolet Handyman Wagon and I see surfboards and feel the warmth of California beaches. How cool is this!
The chrome and bright works are in amazing condition for being all original. The interior has been untouched and has that classic look and feel. What a great looking dash with the big round gauges and 18" steering wheel with the 3-on-the-three shifter. The rear hatch and tailgate work good with new upper and lower chrome hinges. The undercarriage is solid. The ride is smooth with new deluxe front coil springs and shocks absorbers.
The 235.5ci runs strong and smooth. The cool finned aluminum valve cover and side engine cover gives the cool 50's look. The 3-speed gear box is easy to shift making driving a dream.
If you need to add a little more nostalgia side fender skirts are included. If you want more chrome the bumper push guards are also included! Take a close look at the side window decals: I Crossed the Golden Gate Bridge, Mount Rushmore, Yosemite National Park, Bob's Big Boy!
This is 100% original survivor, paint, interior, drive train and yes, the wheels!
Drive it the way it is...What a great cruise in car... Bring the Family...Yes you can relive the GOOD OLD DAYS!
Price reduced to $20,500.00!
REDUCED TO $19,500.00!
This car is being represented for a collector in the Seattle, Washington area
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door