AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2583 1956 Ford Thunderbird Replica
The Ford Thunderbird was introduced in 1955 as a sporty competitor to the Corvette and effected American car design for generations. Original first generation Thunderbirds are very rare. This 2-owner 1956 Thunderbird Replica was purchased new from Regal Roadsters, Madison WI in 2002. Regal has been producing superior Thunderbird replicas since 1986. The backbone of their Thunderbird is a full-length steel tube chassis with a 102" wheelbase that mounts a steel-reinforced fiberglass body produced from the original FoMoCo molds. Completed Thunderbirds weigh approximately 3,000 lbs with a weight distribution of 50/50. This stunning roadster was finished in classic Red Acrylic and is fully dressed-out with a removable 'port-hole' hardtop, continental tire kit, fender skirts and 15" wire-wheels with Coker 'American Classic' radial tires. The interior is upholstered in vintage red/white vinyl and the dash, patterned after the one used in the original T-Bird, houses a full set of VDO gauges and an AM/FM/Cassette stereo. Standard/optional Regal features include: A/C, heat/defrost, tilt-wheel, power windows and a tinted windshield. Horsepower is furnished by a Ford 5.0L HO fuel-injected crate motor backed by a 3-speed automatic. The chassis is equipped with power rack-and-pinion steering and power disc/drum brakes. This is a Blue Oval replica that runs as good as it looks. It deserves your careful scrutiny - you will not be disappointed. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door