702 N 1st St.
Just in is this Real Deal R Code Ford Cobra powered by what we believe to be its 1969 428. There are some numbers on the block decoding this as a 1969 block but are not sure if it is in fact still the 428 engine. The dual intake came out to be a 427 Shelby intake. It has dual exhaust factory working tachometer gauges and is riding on a nice set of American Racing Rims. The previous owner owned and enjoyed this R code for the past 15 years. It has been built to look like a nostalgic 80's drag car. It runs and drives excellent down the road with a ton of power and the twin 4 barrels are dialed in perfectly! Its black bench seat interior was redone in the 90's and is nice but a little dated. Its undercarriage appears to be real solid and its exterior dark maroon paint has been buffed to a great shine. This car has a great look and drives excellent but paint and body are showing its age a bit! RARE CAR that's ready to jump in and enjoy! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door