702 N 1st St.
This 1978 Chevy Z28 is an excellent combination of New and Old School! This Beautiful Resto Mod is powered by a hard running LS Fuel injected engine and is backed up by a 4 speed automatic transmission. It comes equipped with AC power steering 4 wheel power disc brakes Led headlights Dakota digital gauges alpine CD player BM shifter power windows power locks and is riding on a nice set of painted Rally rims with RLW tires. This super solid Camaro has a beautifully detailed undercarriage with a awesome looking engine bay. Its floors frame trunk and body are all super solid can clean. Its exterior paint is excellent with a very nice shine with only a few minor chips. Its original light blue cloth interior is also in great shape. This Z28 is super cool and fast and is ready to go to your garage! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door