702 N 1st St.
This beautiful one owner Monte Carlo SS is equipped with its High Output 5.0 liter V8 engine automatic transmission power steering power disc brakes tachometer gauges tilt wheel cruise control ice cold Air Condition power windows Am FM Cassette dual exhaust and is riding on its original rally rims with RWL tires. This is a super solid Survivor that all appears to be in original condition throughout. It runs and drives excellent down the road and is very comfortable! Its exterior white paint appears all original and in nice condition along with its completely original red cloth interior. This is a super nice solid survivor that is ready to jump in and enjoy! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door