Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS
If you crave the style of Chevy's first, and very successful, foray into the Pony Car market you can't help but love an Camaro convertible. Here is fine example of that model in a great color with nice options and very solid. With a great look and road manners that will keep you smiling for years to come this fine RS is a great buy on today's collector car market. This one is a
very nice Camaro with a 350, automatic a a fun car to cruise in.
Fresh 350 Turbo Fire V8 with performance aluminum intake and Edelbrock 4bbl carb
Smooth shiftingTurbo 350 transmission
Very nice white vinyl convertible top
10 bolt 3:31 posi Rear End
Pedal Ease Manual Drum Brakes
Working AM Factory Radio in the dash
Correct factory style dual Exhaust with a Mellow Note
120 mph Speedometer with only 49,525 miles showing (not actual)
Finished in era correct Tuxedo Black
White Ralley Nose stripe and rear deck spoiler
Very nice Chrome and Glass through out
GM 4 spoke steering wheel
Nice White Deluxe Strato Bucket Seats with front Belts and console with working clock
Trunk with New Mat and Weather Stripping
Chrome 15 inch Crager SS Wheels
Nearly new P215/65R15 BF Goodrich Radial Tires
There were just 16927 Camaro Convertibles built in 68 and not many left today
Very nice driving and riding car Top to Bottom and Front to Back
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door