Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 1973 Chevrolet Blazer with less that 1000 miles since a complete frame off rebuild. This truck was in several magazines and here are just a few of the mods..!! 91' Blazer front clip W / GMC grille Ram Jet 502 GM crate motor McCabe custom headers & exhaust Hughes built turbo 400 w / Art Carr shifter NP 205 Transfer casd Trussed Dana 60 frontend 14 Bolt rearend 4:56 Gears 6-King 21/2 Shocks Alcon Springs 5 Mickey Thompson 17x9" Classic II Wheels 5 BFG Mud Terrain KM2 37x12.50xR17 Tires Custom powder coated front & rear bumpers Powdercoated frame Warn winch Rollcage Full removable top with lange hoist Custom Hi-Lift jack mount Locking storage box Line-X interior Flofit seat with 4 point harness LaCarra steering wheel Autometer gauges in aluminum dash 31 gallon tank 4 wheel disc brakes with line locks Replumbed & Rewired Cowl induction hood Dual Optima batteries Don't miss this opportunity to buy this truck... Don't hesitate to call anytime with any questions.. 602-513-3298"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door