1967 Chevrolet El Camino --- Frame off restoration, this vehicle was meticulously rebuilt and put together. The vehicle has a 60 over 454 engine that has been balanced and blueprinted. It has aluminum heads, fuel injection, and an msd ignition. It has a 4 speed rock crusher. It has a 373 12 bolt posi rear end. All new chrome, tires and wheels. All new upholstery, rug, etc. new gauges. The car was rebuilt about 5 years ago, it was a 10 year process. The car before that sat in the garage for 25 years. It has a yellow hood that matches the car also. The engine is a very strong runner, it is fast.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door