Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This Maserati 3500 GTI is an excellent original example. Red with saddle leather interior. The car runs and drives well. It also features a period AM/FM radio, power windows, front disc with rear drum brakes, wood-rimmed steering wheel and factory wheels with center caps. The Maserati 3500 GT was introduced at the Geneva Motor Show in 1957 and produced through 1964. The original brief for the car was to produce a fast GT that would be both exciting to drive and comfortable and practical for daily use. As the car was bodied by Touring and built in Milan using their Superleggera light-alloy process, these aims were achieved. The GTi model arrived in 1962, with the i signifying the use of Lucas fuel injection. The January 1963 issue of Car & Driver stated: Since Maserati concentrated production on Grand Touring cars, the six-cylinder 3500 GT has gained a reputation which rivals that of the Ferrari Superamerica as the most powerful, comfortable, silent, fast, and safe road cars in the world.ZF five-speed manual transmissionBuilt from 1957 to 1964; 2,220 examples, including GTi'sPillarless 2 +2 seatingPower windowsWood-rimmed steering wheelUncommon & well-respected Maserati offeringNEW PRICE: $199,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door