Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
New Arrival: 1962 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider by Pininfarina: An Iconic Italian Sports-Car This 1962 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider 1300 with Coachwork by Pininfarina is an excellent original car that would benefit from minor cosmetics and servicing. Black with black interior. Just out of long-term ownership and storage. The paint and chrome are a bit tired and showing their age but the interior is overall clean. It's also quite solid overall including the underside and trunk floor. It also retains what is likely its original 1300 Normale engine. It is not currently running as it has been in storage for some time. A good old car that could be made into a presentable driver with minimal effort. With the introduction of the 1300cc Giulietta in 1954, Alfa Romeo established the 'small car, big performance' formula that would characterize its finest offerings from that point on. The Giulietta was known for its intelligent engineering, brisk performance, great handling, and good looks. The dual overhead camshaft alloy engine, fully synchronized manual transmission and large, finned drum brakes made them a favorite among sports car enthusiasts. This particular Giulietta Spider represents a superb value and an exciting opportunity to own an iconic Italian sports-car.Ever popular Sporting Alfa modelCoachwork by Pininfarina An excellent original car ready for straightforward recommissioning Price: $42,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door