Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1982 Rolls-Royce Corniche ConvertibleThis 1982 Rolls-Royce Corniche Convertible is a beautiful original example. Black with black interior and 78k miles. A rare and desirable color combination. This Corniche runs excellent and is a very attractive driver that's ready to be enjoyed by its next loving caretaker. Offered with a clean Carfax history report. A car with both presence and luxury, this Corniche represents a lot of car for the money and is sure to please its new owner for years to come.Price: $49,950
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door