Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1969 Jaguar E-Type Series II Roadster is an excellent original car and a very honest matching numbers example. Tan with black interior and soft-top. The car runs and drives but the exhaust needs attention. The paint is dull at this point and the car could benefit from minor cosmetics overal. Highly usable original interior. A solid and straight car and great opportunity to own an XKE Roadster at an absolute bargain price. Price: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door