MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1970 Chevrolet Nova (Stock #224) --PRO TOURING- -Under 2700 miles on complete restoration -Original Blue plated California car with all original sheetmetal -Good mark 2" cowl induction hood -New old stock front/rear bumpers -Sub Frame and core support powder coated -BRP Muscle rods Motor and Transmission mounts -polyurethane body mounts -LS Engine-4L60 Transmission -Lokar shift linkage -Aluminum radiator/dual electric fans -Tuned for emissions delete /long tube headers- -Flowmaster Super 44 mufflers -Functioning cruise control -Vintage air conditioning -Rebuilt power steering/Bench wood racing 12:1 ratio -Power C5/C6 Kore3 Disc brakes -Speed tech front suspension Tubular control arms -1 1/8 chrome moly front sway bar -rebuilt 8.5 10 bolt/eaton post 3:55 gear ratio Right stuff rear disc brakes -Global west L2 rear springs/alumunum bushings/shackles -Competition engineering sub frame connectors -Dakota digital gauges -Factory interior like new condition restored -Factory original polished window moldings -New windshield and rear glass -All new door/trunk/window seals -New grill and bezels See over 100 photos and 5 minute Video •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$512.04 to $560.92 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Honest Classic car dealership •Email me today for any information *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door