MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1972 Chevrolet Camaro (Stock #251) Engine: 2011 LS3 6.2 L aluminum engine from 2011 Camaro SS, 16,000 miles on engine when swapped. Modifications are Texas Speed Stage 1 cam and valve springs, long tube stainless steel headers, complete stainless exhaust and mufflers. New radiator & dual electric fan. All new Holley accessories (alternator, power steering). Have put less than 1,000 miles on car. Trans and Rear end: Tremec TR6060 6 speed manual, Hurst shifter. LS7 factory hydraulic clutch and flywheel. Rearend is 10 bolt GM, Eaton TruTrac limited slip, 3.73:1 gears, new seals and bearings. New Denny’s Driveshaft. Suspension: Hotchkis Stage 2 TVS complete kit with 1-3/8” front and 7/8” rear sway bars, tubular upper and lower front control arms, 2” lowering front springs, 1.5” lowered rear leaf springs, FOXShocks and subframe connectors. Detroit Speed roll bar kit with removable cross bar. Brakes, Wheels, Tires: Kore3 corvette C6 disk brake swap, 12.8” front rotor, 12” rear rotors. Vintage wheel works V45 wheels, 17X8 front, 17x9 rear, BF Goodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2, 245/45ZR17 front and 275/40ZR17 rear. Body: Body taken down to bare metal, Southern Polyurethanes epoxy primer, 2K primer, Indian Bronze pearl basecoat and clearcoat. No bondo. Interior: Speedhut gauges, Procar front seats, new headliner, door panels, Custom Autosound radio. New Vintage Air heat and defrost (no a/c). 3 point Morris seatbelts. Access door in trunk for electric fuel pump. Full size 17” spare so it fits over big brakes Electrical: American Autowire harness. Engine has Holley Terminator X harness and ECU. Holley handheld tuner included Check out over 60 photos Watch my Video Title -Clear Virginia title Financing and delivery available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door