1972 Chevy Nova , 498 BBC , B&M TH400, B&M hole shot converter, Full Roller valve train, Brodix ported heads, 10.75:1 pump gas, 687HP/660Tq, Aeromotive in tank fuel pump, Holley Street /Strip 850 double pumper carb, new over size alum radiator with twin fans, automatic transmission cooler, Vintage Air, billet specialties wheels, new Mickey Thompson tires front and rear, Tubbed, ladder bar back half, QA1 adjustable shocks front and rear. Dakota gauges, Disc breaks front and rear, Mossier Axles, 4:10 gears, Tilt wheel, TCI Outlaw shifter, Ceramic coated, Tinted windows. Updated Camaro seats, no back seat but could add a custom one, Brand new optima battery, stereo with amp and sub. $50,000 or OBO
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door