VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
What an impressive car! Fantastic factory 2 tone colors scream 1950s. Same can be said for the big tailfins with taillights that look like rockets. This is a clean southern car. Body is arrow straight with smooth glossy paint. All of the chrome and trim is exceptionally nice. Door handles look new, has stainless exhaust tips. Even the medallion on the hood still looks great. Has big radial whitewall tires. Excellent Interior. New upholstery and carpet. Airplane inspired dash and humongous steering wheel are still in great shape. Has a nostalgic push-button transmission. Huge trunk has brand new whitewall spare and jack, original liner. Motor compartment is original and has been cleaned and touched up. It proudly houses the Firedome Hemi motor. It's such a massive car but yet sooooo stylish. It's a people pleaser!
Push button shifter
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door