*Pristine condition - 65k mile original car w/ Carfax
*3.8L V6 Supercharged
*5 Speed manual transmission
*Appears to be all original paint - few stone chips expected for mileage, no dings, no dents..true time capsule
*Original interior in excellent condition
*A/C blows cold - R134A conversion
*New BFG tires 2018 <2k miles
*Factory JBL AM/FM Radio - display not working
*Power windows, power locks, power mirrors,
*Power disc brakes
Stored in heated garage, originally undercoated keeping undercarriage rust proofed. Beautiful car...true time capsule showing limited wear and tear.
Ford threw everything it had at the SC, which started at $20,000 in 1989 (that's about $41k today). Standard equipment included electronically-controlled speed-sensitive power steering, four-wheel disc ABS brakes, Traction-Lok differential and 16 x 7-inch alloy wheels with 225/60VR16 Goodyear Eagle tires. Later models received low-speed Traction Assist to control rear wheel slippage.
The standard Adjustable Ride Control system used electronically controlled Tokico gas-pressure shocks, with "Auto" and "Firm" modes. The system's computer monitored vehicle speed, brake-line pressure, steering angle and ECU acceleration signals to switch between normal and firm shock valve settings.
Call Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door