Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This amazing low mileage Mercedes represents the pinnacle of automotive technology in the late 1970's and is in amazing condition today. The 6.9 contained cutting edge technology and performance features including anti-lock brakes, hydropneumatic self-leveling suspension , dry sump oil system, aluminum cylinder heads with overhead cams, limited slip differential, and adjustable ride height. All systems operate properly including the hydroneumatic self leveling suspension, power antenna, power sun roof, air conditioning, and power windows. Additionally new tires where installed in the last year. Only 1816 of these rare cars were sold in the US and only 7380 total production. The 6.9 was a long wheel base version of the 450SEL that sold new for $52995 in 1979. This example is in very, very good condition and the mileage is noted as "ACTUAL MILEAGE" on the clean California title. This vehicle is consigned by a motivated seller comes with a clean and clear California title. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door