1983 VW Bradley GT is fresh motor 1600 cc VW series 3 with 2 bl carburetor 4 speed trans --shifts great postreaction rear end plush interior- and new carpet -with all gages removed and cleaned with wood style dash added radial tires, alum finned wheels with locks Fresh paint 1 month old with black stripes, all glass is good and both doors stay up on their own. Have pictures of the Bradley being built.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door