Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1940 Mercury Convertible is the real deal, is all steel, and is smoothed, shaved, and frenched. Power is supplied by a 350 small block, backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission. Show quality Candy Apple paint, custom chassis, custom grill, removable Carson top, remote power hood and trunk, and relocated gas filler. Ford 9 inch, power rack and pinion steering, power disc brakes up front, drums in the rear, and custom rims and tires complete the look of this stunning show stopper. Tan Italian Leather interior featuring six way power Lexus bucket seats for luxury, custom center console, tilt custom steering wheel, AC and heat, and JVC sound system to roll with your favorite tunes. This is one rare one off custom convertible. Offered at $105,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Ford Roadster, All Steel, Real Sweet Deal
1998 Ferrari 355 F1 GTS 20K Mi Like New
1966 Ford F100 Resto Rod 460 Big Block Trick Truck
1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe All Steel Street Rod
1932 Ford 5 Window Just Completed All Steel
1957 Ford Ranchero Resto Rod Excellent All Around
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door