AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2585 1961 Chevrolet Impala
This partially restored Chevrolet Impala sedan is a solid example of a resto-classic from the early '60s - virtually as beautiful today as on the showroom floor in 1961. We have no documentation, but the owner believes that the odometer reading of 54,300 is correct. Its classic lines are complimented by an Ermine White finish with Teal accents and lots of chrome. Most of the exterior is original paint, but some areas have been professionally reshot and blended. Centerline chrome wheels mount 22" radials. The factory Blue/Teal cloth interior is still in good condition. Power is furnished by a 283ci 'small-block' V8 that, if not original, is certainly from the right era. It is running superbly and sits in a nicely detailed engine compartment. The 'Mouse' is backed by Chevy's renowned 2-speed PowerGlide transmission. Underneath, the chassis is very solid and fitted with manual steering and power drum brakes w/dual master. An 'AirPod' air suspension by RideTech/Air Ride Technologies has been installed and works perfectly. There are few sedans around like this retro Chevrolet Impala, and there is a surf board too. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door