Classic Car Deals
This 1970 Ford Mustang is an original. The owner has had it for 1 year. The vehicle needs work and is not regularly driven. car is in Ohio was a Nc car 1970 Mach 1 R code 428 cobra jet was told the engine was rebuilt and pulled the valve cover very clean ,not sure if its original. the car is showing 20,949 miles Probably 120k maybe? This is a very rust free project . The engine , correct exhaust manifold.The body is in very good condition and the passengerside quarter was replaced in the 80s. It has little rust under the battery box other than that very solid floors are solid and original shaker, louvers and wing has original rear end 350 conventional . N housing 31 axles , 4 speed trans original, shifter original. the interior is original. Missing original intake, carb, snorkel, distributer , Not a show car But can be Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door